Sunday, September 6, 2009

Behind the Lens: Katya de Grunwald




Every Sunday afternoon I like to indulge in a cup of coffee and spend some time browsing through beautiful photography. This week I discovered the lovely and amazing Katya de Grunwald who has completely taken my breath away with her work, which she describes as a "poetic experience of the everyday". She does fashion and portraits too, but my favourite are her interior shots for the well chosen items and clever play on lighting and shadows.





Katya de Grundwald Photography

One day I hope to be as good as this, but for now... I'm happy to just be inspired!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you - those photos are breathtaking! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you are vert welcome dear! and thankyou so much for your lovely comment :) and these pictures are so beautiful and pretty, very inspiring too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really adore reading your messages, Dolores and suzannah!! Both of you seem so lovely! Mwah! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!