Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bargain buys: June

It's been a while since I've had time to go shopping, but with the mid-year sales on at the moment, I couldn't resist treating myself to a massive spree. The discounts are particularly tempting, with most things going from 50-60% off original price. Below are some items I picked up over the weekend:


OPI nail polishes in Swirl of Euphoria and Birthday Babe


Mini stamping kit from kikki.k


Simple but versatile reptile print flats from ninewest

I must say I'm pretty happy with these purchases. Currently wearing Birthday Babe on my nails (anyone else an OPI addict?) and the flats are so comfy for my feet, didn't even need to break these shoes in :)

... more items to follow in my next post!

0 kisses ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!