Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dear Diary,




I'm so happy to finally be using my absolutely adorable 2011 diary! Purchased this little beauty for myself a few weeks ago and it came with a matching pen + bookmark! I normally use run-of-the-mill diaries that have pretty boring covers and not-so-good paper quality but this year I decided to spend a bit more money on something that would actually make me happy to write in. The best thing about this diary is that all of the pages are illustrated, colourful and different! It's sooo cute. Almost too cute to write in.







The layout of this diary is horizontal week to a view which is a bit different to what I'm used to using. I normally prefer day to a page as there is more room for me to scribble down all my random thoughts.









Isn't this so cute?

What diary will you be using this year?

0 kisses ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!