Saturday, August 22, 2009

breathe.

Dear friends,
It has been quite a few days since my last post due to a terribly busy week, but fortunately it is Saturday again and the weather is beaaaaautifully warm here for August. It feels like an early summer (bless!) so I am going to enjoy this as much as possible :)

Whenever I really feel the heavy weight that is on my heart & mind because of the stressful and busy life I lead... I like to take my laptop, a notebook and a good novel outside and sit on the grass in my backyard. This moment of basking in the sunshine, letting the breeze catch my hair -- it is magical and leaves me feeling so alive and refreshed. It is also when most of my inspiration comes to me; where ideas for my projects and the starting points of my blog posts form.

As you can probably tell, today I am feeling a little reflective... my mood is coloured by a touch of softness and an air of dreaminess that is too hard to describe in words but captured beautifully in these images, so I will let them speak for me instead.


Images via littlebluebird27, flowersbybornay, artpixie, sabino, blissfulbf, nao

Wishing you all a lovely day,

0 kisses ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!