Saturday, August 29, 2009

This is Origami.




Any origami lovers out there like me? Well, you are in luck -- I am going to share wtih you my excitement of stumbling upon this genius creation by Magdalena Czarnecki, a Swedish designer and recent graduate of Billy Blue College in Sydney (Australia!).

Pictured above is one of her project ideas: empty paper bags containing simple step-by-step instructions on how to fold the bag into an origami animal in order to become a sustainable designer toy in paper.

What's even better is that the cost of the bag is directed to the WWF to help save the endangered animal and its dying population. Such a worthy cause for all us animal lovers to support. LOVE!





Check out other posts under the beautiful bits and pieces category to discover more amazing and delightful finds I've come across in my web-wandering adventures!

0 kisses ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!