Friday, December 18, 2009

Attention to Detail: black is back


When it comes to decorating the house, black is not a colour that I use a lot. Lately though, I have seen many interiors with little touches of black here and there and it makes me realise that the effect created could be rather striking as opposed to dull and dark. Today I have only chosen my favourites to showcase, the ones that made me do a double-take...













1-2: this is glamorous; 3: avant-gardenist via d16;
4: melanie acevedo; 5: desire to inspire; 6: otis & frank;
7: lonny mag; 8: magnus selander; 9-10: laura resen;
11: metropolitan home


I don't know if I'm daring enough to paint my doors black yet, but I've certainly been inspired to use a lot more black frames around my house and even ditch my current bedside table for a black one. Most of all, I just love the way those shoes are presented in the glass dome! Ultimate perfection...

0 kisses ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!