Saturday, December 12, 2009

This week: Trenchers and Academic Gowns



If you had told me a week ago that this past week would go by unbelievably fast, I wouldn't have listened.

But it did.

In a short span of 7 days I:
1) attended way too many parties to count on one hand
2) found the most gorgeous evening clutch for my graduation dinner outfit (black with lots of ruffles)
3) re-accustomed myself to wearing ridiculously high heels (4 inchers yeah!)
4) spent a wonderful night with my peers celebrating our achievements and toasting dreams of the future
5) had my 10 seconds of fame on stage in front of hundreds of people - graduating first class
6) came close to passing out in the blistering summer heat after wearing the heaviest academic gown and trencher cap you could imagine for hours on end, trying to capture some final moments at uni with classmates and family

And in the next 7 days I plan to:
1) spend my birthday with dearest family and friends
2) continue my Christmas shopping - it's getting close now!
3) celebrate the little freedom I have remaining before I commence full time employment woo!

So if this means I don't get much chance to post, I hope you all understand. Thanks for being part of my journey!

Stay happy and keep smiling :)

0 kisses ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!