Thursday, December 30, 2010

20 Candles on my Cake



My new beauty purchase: OPI - 20 Candles On My Cake

I have been looking for the perfect red polish for such a long time; one that is soft and matte in colour, but not too overpowering or blood-red. I think I finally found it this afternoon on my third shopping spree for the week, hooray!

This understated and gorgeous vintage rose-red is absolutely perfect for everyday wear on the fingers or the toes. It applies beautifully smooth and glossy and has no shimmer making it very workplace appropriate. 1-2 coats is sufficient to yield that streak-free creme finish that looks like you've had your nails done professionally. I'm so glad I bought this shade of red - it looks beautiful in the bottle but even more superb on! Can already see myself purchasing this staple colour over and over.