Friday, December 31, 2010

The Countdown Begins...



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Can't believe I spent the last day of 2010 at work... and it was so busy too... Totally not what I expected.

I'm just about ready for some shut-eye but I'm trying to keep myself awake with food, good music and a glass of bubbly because I must-stay-up-for-the-fireworks! I do so because I'm always super excited about Australia being one of the first countries in the world to watch the clock tick over into the New Year. And who doesn't love fireworks...

What I'm most looking forward to are the exciting challenges that 2011 will bring. I'm going to make mine another year of growth, success and love on both a personal and professional level. Hope yours is a good one too and that it's everything you desire. Thanks once again for your friendship! See you next year (on the flip side)!




Love you all xx