Friday, December 24, 2010

The Eve Before Christmas


My dear friends,
Can you believe it? It is officially Christmas Eve here in Australia! Ohhh the excitement of it all!!!

I've been super busy with last minute preparations and when I get off work this afternoon I will have to begin cooking up my massive feast for family who are coming over tonight. Did any of you stay out late yesterday at the shops? I didn't get home until half past 9 and that was because the Christmas crowds were huge!! I truly love this time of the year, with all the decorations, gift exchanging and happiness in the air. I'm on my way to work right now, so I wish you and your families a safe Christmas and hope you enjoy whatever celebrations you have planned! May you get everything you want... and more! :)


Best wishes,