Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back to Work



It's always hard to return to work after having a long weekend off! Especially at this time of the year with the festive season just past and New Year's around the corner. I'm almost over it all...

Luckily it wasn't too busy today. In fact it was a a nice change to the usual hustle and bustle of the workplace. It felt eerily quiet. Still, there were many things to do and I am now feeling absolutely exhausted and ready to collapse onto my bed. I only just got home from another evening at the shops, where I picked up some ruffle tops, a lock & key keyring, a card wallet and two size 1 children's t-shirts for 50% off (they were too cute to put back, save them for later...)!

I think I really need to get a grip on all this spending. It can't be very good for my bank account! But I keep telling myself that I'm actually saving money by spending it now rather than after the stocktake sales finish when the prices go back up. I tell myself that everyday...

See you back here tomorrow.

0 kisses ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!