Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lost in Wonderland


Polyvore was once my wonderland, my escape. For a year I would make roughly two sets a day and would jump on at every chance to see other people's fabulous creations. Earlier this year, being so busy I decided to take some time away from that place. I wasn't able to spend as much time there anymore and the thought of trying to catch up with my friends who were publishing set after set, day after day while I barely had time to even breathe was overwhelming. I slowly lost my passion and enthusiasm.

This morning, I dropped by only to visit and have a look around but before I knew it I found myself getting lost in that wonderful feeling of being creative and happy with no boundaries. Polyvore is an amazing, amazing tool - I can't say enough good things about it and if you haven't visited yet you should. Just don't blame me if you get hooked!!