Saturday, December 11, 2010

All I want this Christmas...




It's that time of the year again. I'm sure you and all your elves are very busy with all the requests and wish lists from around the world. Here's another one for you, from a very very good girl living all the way Down Under :)

1. Donna Wilson 'Use my beehive' tea towel, 2. Swarovski Lunar Crystal Blush necklace, 3. YSL Touche Eclat concealer, 4. Marc by Marc Jacobs - Petal to the Metal satchel from Net-a-Porter, 5. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Tutu Christmas Limited Edition 50ml EDP, 6. Lace print Retro sunnies from ASOS


7. Fifi Lapin: What Shall I Wear Today? Style Secrets of a Furry Fashionista, 8. Mimco - Walk the Plank Zip top, 9. Swarovski Melancholy ring,
10.
Mimco - Poison flats


11. M-spoons Matryoshka Measuring Spoons, 12. Bee Envy dish towel from Modcloth, 13. Help me hope travel mug, 14. Kikki-k Var 2011 time planner, 15. French Bulldog desk calendar from Modcloth

Santa, thanks in advance. I'm so excited about your visit in 2 weeks. Hope all is going well in the North Pole. Love from Down Under xx