Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve



Dearest blog readers,

Can you believe it is already New Year's Eve in Australia? One last day of writing 2010 and then I will have to get over my bad habit of continuing to write the wrong date long after we have moved on.

I am off to work right now but hopefully will get home earlier today to prepare for NYE celebrations. Also looking forward to staying up late to catch the fireworks as I have done every year. I have a feeling I'll probably be asleep by 10 though... it's not usual for me to have worked the day before!

We'll see...

PS. Thanks for your continued readership and support. Sometimes I wonder if anyone out there even reads what I write and I consider shutting my blog down. Then I think of all the lovely messages I receive from people like you and I feel happy again :)